Mergers & Acquisitions Forum
July 24 - 26, 2017
Silverado Resort • Napa, CA
WIB recognizes the central issue of sustainability as well as the ongoing benefits of peer exchange, and is excited to offer a unique Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Forum. In our continued effort to deliver resources that are both effectual and relevant, this M&A Conference will be populated by bank executives from across the West and focus on risks and results of mergers and acquisitions, all while fostering a networking atmosphere that is unparalleled.
This year’s forum will be held in California’s lush Napa Valley, offering optional wine tasting and golf activities as a welcome relief to the complexities of merger strategies, trends, and the current deal data that all C-suite executives must appreciate. Show your expertise in key M&A issues, connect with banking leaders, and experience the beauty of the Wine Country.
- Network during a round of golf and wine tasting
- Update on the current M&A Environment
- Preparing your institution for M&A
- How Fintech is changing the M&A landscape
- M&A best practices
- Who stays and who goes after an acquisition
- Strategic planning to maximize shareholder value
- M&A essentials in culture, reputation, and communication
View Agenda Now!
For more information on registration and accommodations,
please contact Ellie Rovira at 415-352-3231 or firstname.lastname@example.org.