Conferences & Education
Call For Speakers
Thank you for your interest in speaking at a WIB event. Although we are not currently accepting speaker proposals, we invite you to check back here often for any speaking opportunities. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be included on our notification list. In the meantime, below is some information about our submission process.
Types of programs WIB solicits speakers for: Conferences, Forums, Workshops and Webinars. We ask that that the topics be relevant, timely and of interest to community bankers.
In order to be considered as a speaker, proposals must be submitted via email to email@example.com by the stated due date in a Word or PDF document and should include all of the following information:
- Session title (creativity encouraged)
- Presentation description/abstract (limited to 50-75 words maximum)
- Learning objectives (provide 3-4 bullet points on what attendees will learn)
- Session takeaways (what tools or takeaways will attendees receive?)
- Session format (conference session, workshop or webinar)
- Target audience (i.e. president/CEO; senior officer; chairman; director; compliance officer; lending officer; operations/COO; etc.)
- Name, title & company
- Contact person with contact information, including phone number and email address
- Speaker bio (limited to 100 words max)
- Where else have you delivered this presentation or topic – please note date, location, sponsor and delivery format (webinar, workshop or conference session)
All topic submissions MUST focus on providing educational (non-sales) solutions to challenges faced by independent banks in the West. Sessions provided through WIB Education Programs should be unique and delivered exclusively through WIB in the Western States unless otherwise agreed. Please note that fees, honorariums or expenses are not provided to presenters unless otherwise agreed. Sponsorship opportunities of webinars or workshops may also available to maximize your branding and audience reach through WIB Educational Programs. For more information on sponsoring a webinar or workshop, contact: Jaine Kim, Vice President, Member Services & Education Development, WIB at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection Process & Notification
Final acceptance of your proposal may be subject to the approval of an Advisory Committee. You will be notified of the selection status of your submissions within three weeks following submission deadlines unless otherwise noted.
If you would like to be considered as a speaker for other WIB programs please send your information to email@example.com.