Bank Member Benefits
inform. educate. connect.
Learn more about how to best use your membership at WIB. Check out our Tips & Tools for Maximizing Your WIB Membership webinar presentation where we guide you through making the most of all your membership benefits, from peer networking to extensive education.
Our Professional Development Keeps You On Top Of Your Game
With the wide range of WIB-developed educational opportunities available each year, independent bankers build on their experiences, improve their expertise and develop industry insights. WIB’s array of educational programs provides unparalleled education for executive to mid-level bank professionals and directors. We constantly update our offerings to meet banks’ changing needs.
Learn more about the benefits of membership with this visual overview!
Best In The West For Bankers Education
WIB has a well-deserved reputation for providing the best educational programs for independent banks in the West. Our programs improve your bank’s financial performance and competitive ability by:
- Informing management and boards of key trends
- Enhancing the management and leadership skills of your senior staff
- Strengthening the job-related skills of your employees
- Increasing the governance competency and banking knowledge of your board
- Building valuable professional relationships with your peers
Season Pass for Learning
The WIB Season Pass for Learning is designed to offer you, your staff and the board access, value and convenience to all the outstanding educational programs that WIB offers. With this program you can save more than 50% on your 2013 event registration fees!
Connections To Peers And Experts Help You Succeed
From our legendary Peer Exchange Sessions to our online resources, WIB provides you the opportunity to connect and share lessons learned and “best practices”. The ability to have honest, open discussions and ask the questions you need answered in a non-competitive environment with peers outside your state or market area is priceless. No other banking association provides independent bankers and directors in the West this structured approach to quality peer interaction featuring banker or director leaders.
WIB-Endorsed Programs and Group Purchase Programs Provide Your Bank Solutions and Savings
WIB Service Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of WIB, saves your bank time and money and improves profitability by connecting you to innovative, “top-notch” industry products and services. We conduct a strenuous selection process before putting the WIB Endorsed Programs stamp of approval on an elite group of products, services and companies that meet the highest industry standards and help you reduce costs, operate more efficiently and compete more effectively. Your bank can also realize quality savings through our Group Purchase Program. Both can be found at the WIB Solutions Store.
WIB Service Corporation provides high-quality, value-added products and services which enhance the competitive advantage of WIB’s bank members.
- Our Bimonthly Magazine - Western Independent Banker, the official publication of WIB, features a variety of articles for industry information & WIB event information, and archives online.
- Directors Digest eNewsletter - The latest in industry news geared towards the Bank Director.
- HR & Training Digest eNewsletter - The latest in industry news geared towards HR and training officials.
- Credit & Lending Digest eNewsletter - The latest in industry news geared toward lending and credit professionals.
- Security & Technology Digest eNewsletter - The latest in industry news geared toward security and technology professionals.
- CFO & Finance Digest eNewsletter - The latest in industry news geared toward financial professionals.
- Compliance Digest eNewsletter - The latest in industry news geared towards any professional focused on or concerned about compliance issues in the bank.
- Connection eNewsletters – Keeping the management team up-to-date on all WIB has to offer.
- WIB Solutions Store – A searchable website of WIB’s Endorsed Programs and the Group Purchase Program products and services for growing your bank.
- Products & Services Directory – An online searchable database containing product and contact information of WIB Associate Members, helping you easily find what you and your bank need.
- Knowledge Resource Center - our Knowledge Resource center gives you access to whitepapers, articles, toolkits and more.
- Job Connect - a job bank portal for those looking for candidates and filling jobs in the independent banking industry.
Click here for bank membership information.
Click here to apply for bank membership online.
Click here for a printable Bank Membership Brochure.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the WIB Membership Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by phone at (415) 352-2323.
Our WIB membership has provided our bank professionals with outstanding resources and education for directors, executive management, loan officers and compliance professionals.
— Park Price, President, CEO & Chairman, Bank of Idaho, ID